neljapäev, 3. veebruar 2011

Aforismid.

Aforismide, lausete jms isu tuli ja siis mõtlesin siia ka lisada.


"Hell is empty and all the devils are here." - William Shakespere.

"A kiss is just a kiss till you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug till you find the one you're always thinking of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Love was just a word till I heard it from you."

Treasure every moment that you have! And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time with. And remember time waits for no one.

Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway..

On the first day God created the dog. God said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. I will give you a life span of twenty years." The dog said, "That's too long to be barking. Give me ten years and I'll give you back the other ten."
So God agreed.
On the second day God created the monkey. God said, "Entertain people, do monkey tricks and make them laugh. I'll give you a twenty-year life span." The monkey said, "Monkey tricks for twenty years? I don't think so. Dog gave you back ten, so that's what I'll do too, okay?"
And God agreed.
On the third day God created the cow. "You must go to the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves, and give milk to support the farmer. I will give you a life span of sixty years."
The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. Let me have twenty and I'll give back the other forty."
And God agreed again.
On the fourth day God created man. God said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. I'll give you twenty years."
Man said, "What? Only twenty years? Tell you what, I'll take my twenty, and the forty the cow gave back, and the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back, that makes eighty, okay?"
Okay," said God, "You've got a deal."
So that is why the first twenty years we eat, sleep, play, and enjoy ourselves; the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family; the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren; and the last ten years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.
Life has now been explained to you.

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.

When guys get jealous, it's actually kinda cute. When girls get jealous, World War III is about to start.

SMILE = The best make-up any girl could wear!

Hardest thing in life = Letting go of what you thought was real.

A soldier fights not because he hates the one in front of him, but because he loves those people behind him.

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have thousand reasons to smile.

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone around you is crying.

Smiling is the second best thing you can do with your lips.

It's hard to answer the question "what's wrong" when nothings right..

You and me. That’s the only thing that matters. The only thing you’re allowed to think about now.

It's funny how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces.

It's amazing how one day someone walks into your life and suddenly you can't remember how you lived life without them.

Quick... put your left hand on your right shoulder, put your right hand on your left shoulder, now squeeze! That was a quick hug from me! :3


Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar